Change Management Best Practices Workshops
This course is designed to give participants the resources and knowledge to confidently apply change management principles and tools.
- To build the business case for why managing change is important to success
- To understand foundational principles of organizational change and managing change
- To learn change management best practices used by thousands of organizations
- To understand what tools are available to identify, manage and address people issues during change
- To practice using selected tools to manage change issues
- To make personal and group commitments to using what you've learned
What is Included
- Bound presentation of one day program
- Handout materials such as case studies, exercises and reference materials and The Change Management Pocket Guide (2005, Change Guides LLC)
- 7 Strategic HRCI Credits, 7 PMI® PDUs or recertification units for ASQ
Our Cancellation Policy:
Refunds will be made up to 14 days prior to the event. Any request made more than 30 days prior to the event will get a full refund (less $50 admin fee), after that 50% refund until 7 days prior to the event. No refunds will be made within 14 days. Transfer of attendee/transfer to another event can be made at any time for an admin fee of $50 up to 2 days prior to the event. Transfers within 2 days of the event will be considered but cannot be guaranteed.